Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wednesday WIPs 17.04.2013

It was another busy week here at Rose Manor, and again there was one piece that didn't get worked on. Ah well, it will be the first item I work on tomorrow. In the mean time, here are all the things I worked on this week that are still WIPs.

Jacket for Jacket, Pants and Hat Ensemble
There are a couple of ends to be sewn in and a few buttons to be sewn on and then this part of the ensemble will be finished.

Toddler's Jacket #5 - Zoom by Ellen Gormley (GoCrochet)
I'm still working on the yoke. A few more increase rows to go before I start on the body.

Tommy Turtle
He is missing a tail and a shell as well as facial features but he is taking shape.

Alien Guy
This guy needs some eyes and other facial features before I attach the head to the body. With the amount of yarn this pattern called for I was expecting it to be bigger.

Tunisian Spiral Blanket
It's taking much long to get around now so progress seems to be slowing a bit.

Baby Blanket - Square 51 from "99 Granny Squares to Crochet"
One more square finished. I think the only way I will get this done in time for the show is if I work on it exclusively when I get back from my trip.

Crochenit Cot Blanket
I didn't manage to add as much to this as I would have liked, but I did add a little bit.

Come back on Friday to see what I have finished this week, but while you're waiting, check out the links in the sidebar to see what everyone else has been making.

Richard.

6 comments:

  1. Wow! You have a lot going on! That little jacket is darling. I also have a granny square afghan that I am piecing now too. I can't wait to have it done.
    Good luck with yours!

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many WIPs! That turtle looks incredibly cute so far :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my- you make me feel better as i have many WIPs too. Loving the alien and the Tunisian Blanket

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've started the tunisian blanket as well! I got the first part of the first corner done with no problem, but the second half of the corner has me stuck! Any tipe? I've frogged it about a dozen times already-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Depends on what you finding difficult. Email me and I'll see if I can help.

      Delete
  5. The alien guy is adorable and so is the turtle. YOu've really come along way on the stripped blanket from it's beginning.

    Sandy's Space

    ReplyDelete