Monday, April 1, 2013

Monday Mayhem

In an effort to give my readers a little more content I would tell you all a little more about myself.

I was born in a little place call Wisbech in Cambridgeshire, England. My parents decided to emigrate to Australia and I was too young to argue (not that I would want to anyway). After a long voyage we arrived in Australia just before I turned 6 months old.

My first memories are of growing up in a country town in NSW called Queanbeyan and this is the place that I came to call home.

My father was a carpenter by trade but his first job here in Australia was as a security guard on the construction of Snowy Mountains Hydro. He told many stories about Canberra before they dammed the Molonglo River to create Lake Burley Griffin. Dad also worked on many construction sites around the area.

That's enough about my life for this week. I will continue this next week.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment