Wednesday, March 13, 2013

WIP Wednesday 13.03.2013

This week I have been concentrating on getting the tartan rug finished since it is so close but I have still found time to work on most of my other projects and even start a new one. I'm not going to show you the tartan today as the changes aren't significant enough to see a difference from the previous pictures (ends have been sewn in and the border has been started). Hopefully it will be finished for Friday. In the meantime, here are the other projects that I have worked on this week.

Crochenit Cot Blanket
I measured this up today so that I could how much more I needed to do before tackling the border. I think I need about 24 more rows, that is 12 of white and 12 of colour. It is getting close but it is slow going.

Woollen Baby Blanket - Square 51 from "99 Granny Squares to Crochet"
Another square complete including the sewing in of ends.

Toddler's Jacket - Zoom by Ellen Gormley
The second sleeve is getting longer.

AustralianaV2 - designed by me.
The first three elements are now complete. I was going to check to see what floral emblem that flower represents but I didn't get around to it. One of the other two elements should be quite recognisable to any body that has been to our nations capital, Canberra, as the flagpole on top of parliament house, the other is a swan.

Tommy Turtle
This is the next toy that I feel I need to make to replace one that was sold quite some time ago. This is just the bottom half of the body.

I'm still trying to decide what project I'm going to start to replace the jumper now that it is finished. I might concentrate on baby's clothing for a while to build up my stocks (not that it has been a particularly good seller lately). I do like to have some variety of colours and styles in these and there always seems to be some interest in them, unfortunately that interest hasn't translated into actual sales recently.

That's it for my WIPs this week. Check out the links in the sidebar to see what everyone else has been making.

Richard.

2 comments:

  1. So pretty..you've been busy this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a lot going on! My favorite is the striped blanket.

    ReplyDelete