Friday, March 8, 2013

FO Friday 08.03.2013

Well, it's Friday, so that means it's time to show off my latest finished object. Object #9 for 2013 is one that has been on my hook for quite a while. My Ravelry project page shows that I started this one on 20 July 2011, which means that it took just over 20 months to complete. Here it is.

Hoodie for me - Dawg by Drew Emborsky (The Crochet Dude)
One of the reasons this took me so long was that I ran out of wool and had to order another couple of balls. It's quite a heavy jumper with almost 2kg of wool in it so I'm hoping that it will keep me very warm when I finally get to wear it (which won't be until next year as I intend showing it at the end of October).

I'm still working on a project that I started before this one and I'm hoping to be able to show it off within the next couple of weeks. If I do finish it before the 21st it will have taken just under two years to make.

I'm sure there are plenty of other things to see so check out the links in the sidebar.

Richard.

3 comments:

  1. Jumper looks fantastic. It looks like it will be really warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A feeling of achievement when a big project is completed.. :))
    Looks like it will be comfy and warm..:))
    Have a great weekend ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on finishing a major project! We expect an "action shot" once it's cool enough to wear it! =)

    ReplyDelete