Wednesday, February 20, 2013

WIP Wednesday 20.02.2013

Well, it has been another busy week here at Rose Manor although not all of it was at the manor. Sue and I took a little train trip down to Melbourne to see Sir Cliff Richard in concert. It was a great show and the train trip gave me plenty of time to work on the 2 projects I took with me. Here is the state of my WIPs this week.

Rose Clan Dress Tartan Rug
 All the chains are done and woven through. Just need to sew in all the ends and do the border. I don't think it will be finished for next week but it will be close.

Hoodie for Me - Dawg by Drew Emborsky (The Crochet Dude)
 The hood is finished and the ribbing has been done of the body. Just need to do the cuffs and the ribbing on the hood before sewing in the loose ends. This one could be finished by next week.

Crochenit Cot Blanket
 Still a bit to do on this one but it is getting closer.

Baby Blanket - Square 51 from "99 Granny Squares to Crochet"
 This was one of the projects I took with me to Melbourne and I was able to finish the third square and make the fourth while on the train. I didn't have my darning needles with me so I still need to sew in the ends.

AustralianaV2 - designed by me
This was the other project the I took with me to Melbourne and I was able to fish 16 rows on the train trip down. It helped that 15 rows were all the same. At other times this may have been quite boring.

Toddler's Jacket - Zoom by Ellen Gormly (GoCrochet)
 The first sleeve is almost finished. I shoud be starting on the second this week.

Alien Guy
He's no longer armless but he's still headless. I have a feeling the his head is quite large as the pattern calls for two skeins of green and I haven't even used half of one yet.

Since Sue and I are going away this week end I won't be able to post my finished objects this Friday so you will have to wait until next week to see those. It also means that I'm limited with what I can work on this weekend as I can only take portable projects with me. I'm sure I will get plenty of time to work on those projects that I do take so I should have plenty of progress to show next week.

As usual, check out the link sin the sidebar to see what everyone else has been making.

Richard.

5 comments:

  1. I love how the alien guy looks. Can't wait to see what it looks like when completed.
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you stay busy! I like having more than one project to work on but that is a lot. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All that and Cliff Richard too! Very nice ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you have a lot of projects going on. All of them look great!

    ReplyDelete