Friday, December 28, 2012

FO Friday 28.12.2012

Well, here we are, the last Friday of the year. This means that today's FO is the last for 2012. It might not be the last item I finish in 2012 but any that I finish this week won't be shown until next year. So, what exciting FO could I possibly have to finish the year with? See for yourself.

6 Hanging Towels
Well, maybe not all that exciting, but these 6 towels bring my tally for the year up to 101 finished items (not counting any of Sue items that finished off for her) of which 97 were started and finished this year, 3 were carried over from last year and one was started by someone else and finished by me. I will do a final run down of all these FOs on Monday.

If you want to see what everyone else has been making just check out the links in the sidebar.

Richard.

6 comments:

  1. Richard,extensive family happy new year, too!
    Loved the works in crochet, especially charity blanket. Congratulations! Wal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Richard,extensive family happy new year, too!
    Loved the works in crochet, especially charity blanket. Congratulations! Wal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's a lot of FO's.

    Happy New Year. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job. I look forward to seeing the round up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowza! That's a lot of items. Those towels always come in handy.

    ReplyDelete