Saturday, October 20, 2012

The Week That Was 20.10.2012

We come to the end of another busy week, I've even managed to fit in some school work, although I'm still quite a bit behind.

I put in my entries for the Albury Show on Monday but the secretary wasn't there so I didn't get my tags. I will need to contact them this coming Monday to see what I need to do to get them.

The rest of the week has been quite ordinary up until this morning. This morning was market day at Thurgoona and I did quite well. Not enough to make a living out of my craft but enough to make it worthwhile going back. One thing that sold and will not be making it to my shop is the dragon that I completed this week. I did make a list of the things that I need to make to restock my market stall but I won't share that just yet, I'll wait until after next week's market to see if there is anything else that needs to be added.

Well, it's only a short post today. I hope everyone had a good week.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment