Friday, October 5, 2012

FO Friday 05.10.2012

Hi All,

Today was a good day, right up until about 15 minutes ago when I( remembered that I hadn't taken a photo of my finished object for this week (that's what happens when I don;t finish anything for a few weeks), then, when I go to check what everyone else has been doing I find that the list of blogs I follow has been wiped clean so now I have to try and rebuild it. Ah well, at least I have the links on my blog for the link up with other bloggers.

Here are my finished object for this week.

6 Hanging Towels
I will be linking up with the usual crowd so check the links in the sidebar to see what everyone else has been making.

Richard.

ETA: Must have been a glitch, everything seems back to normal now.

6 comments:

  1. Pretty colors, those towels are always so handy! Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Grandma makes me these kinds of towels, I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these towels - Thanks for sharing - Joining from Show Your Stuff blog hop - http://allthoseartsygirls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those towels are my favorite. Grandma always made me one in my Christmas gift and since she's gone my aunt has taken over the tradition. I don't know why, but they just keep the kitchen feeling cozy.

    ReplyDelete