Wednesday, August 8, 2012

WIP Wednesday 08.08.2012

Hi all, time for another round up of my WIPs. With Crochet class starting up again last Friday I've been able to do a bit more this week so here are my WIPs for this week.

Rose Dress Tartan Rug
 I've managed to thread a few more chains in this one. I'm now more than halfway through.

Daffodil Teacloth - Segment 5
 Just a little bit left to go before I do the border and join this to the other 4 segments. This should be finished in another couple of weeks.

Crochenit Cot Blanket
 Plenty to go on this one. Just a couple of rows done this week.

Toddler's Jacket - Zoom by Ellen Gormley
 A couple more rows and the edging before I start on the sleeves.

Charity Blanket
One of the ladies at church gave me this a few weeks ago but I've yet to do anything with it. I figured if I showed everybody it might give me the necessary incentive to get it done. Since this was given to me the finished product will be donated to welfare so some poor unfortunate soul can get a bit of warmth.

That's it for me this week. I should be back on Friday with this week's Finished Object. Until then, check out the links in the sidebar to see what everyone else has been making.

Richard.

4 comments:

  1. I'm well impressed with your Daffodil teacloth! I've always wanted to try this technique but haven't ever got round to it. Time to bump it up to the top of this list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your projects look great. I am the same way with charity knitting. I had a dog blanket for the humane society in my closet for a year before I decided to do anything with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, wow! Your projects are so great! I really love the charity blanket with its tiny squares. That's a labor of love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tiny square blanket might be able to donate to a pet shelter. You are so kind to finish that up because it looks like a great deal of work.

    ReplyDelete