Wednesday, July 25, 2012

WIP Wednesday 25.07,2012

I've had some drama today, so much that I almost forgot to take photos of my WIPs. I was so late getting the camera out that I needed to use the flash. Something happened on my main laptop and it became unusable. All I did was a regular upgrade of programs that the system said needed to be upgraded and rebooted and that was that. I've found a way to back up my files before I do a reinstall so hoepfully, all will be good, although it looks like not all the file are going to be backed up as there seems to be problems with some of them. Fortunately, I have a second machine that I was mainly using to test some school work that I was doing so I'm able to use it instead, for the time being.

Anyhow, on with the show, here are my WIPs for this week. Only 4 items have made progress this week and 1 of those is now an FO, so here are the other 3.

Segment 5 of Daffodil Teacloth
 I made quite good progress on this one and have started the decrease section so the row will be getting shorter.

Toddlers Jacket - Zoom by Ellen Gormley
 And a bit more progress on this one also. I'll soon be working on the arms.

Crochenit Cot Blanket
This one keeps growing a little bit each week. Plenty of work to do on this before I do some sort of border.

I will be linking up with the usual crowd again this week. Just check the links in the sidebar if you want to check out what everyone else has been up to.

I'm not sure how I'm going to work my FO Friday post this week as I will be traveling up to Sydney on Friday and will be away from my computer and the internet for the weekend. Rest assured, I will post, but it may be early and I won't be able to my regular linking.

That's it from me for today.

Richard.

5 comments:

  1. Hope you get your computer back in working order. I can't wait to see the final product of the Daffodil Teacloth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every week I look forward to seeing the progress on your cot blanket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you are using the same yarn for your jacket that I am using for my shawl. All your projects keep looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Daffodil Teacloth is looking beautiful, looking forward to seeing it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry to hear about your computer problems...scares me to think of this one going down. It's new and we paid the extra for the insurance or whatever...but we can't find the receipt to prove we did!

    ReplyDelete