Saturday, July 14, 2012

The Week That Was 14.07.2012

Well, this week has been busy with packing, sorting, sending things to the Salvation Army Family Store and throwing things out, all in preparation for moving house. We still haven't got a place to move to, nor the money to move, but we're working on it.

We had a look at a couple of places this week and have been officially rejected for one of them. We haven't heard back about the other yet. We have also found a couple more to look at next week so hopefully one of them will be a keeper.

In the meantime I've been keeping myself busy with crochet and other things. We had friends over to help with some sorting today and I showed them the koala and they said they wanted it and will give us the money on Monday. This means that I've actually managed to sell a second item without ever listing it online or taking it to markets (the first was the scarf I finished a couple of weeks ago). I guess that will be a little help with our finances (very little). Unfortunately, $25 doesn't go very far when you need about $2000.

That's it from me for this week. I hope you all had a good one.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment