Saturday, June 23, 2012

The week that was 23.06.2012

I kinda forgot to post last Saturday so this should probably be titled "The Fortnight That Was" but I suspect that no one even noticed anyway.

Last Saturday was market day and I had a reasonably good day. I only had 3 sales but one of those was a $30 scarf so I was quite happy with that.

I finished my Cert III course this week and now have 3 weeks off before I start my Cert IV. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with myself for 3 weeks but I figure I can get in a bit of crocheting and maybe a bit of exercise as well as a bit of web design. The plan is to start work on a web site for my wife's bookkeeping business and another for my web design business. How far I get with these will depend on how motivated I feel.

Since I finished all my school work by Tuesday morning I managed to get to Craft and Cuppa, for which I'm supposed to be the co-ordinator. We farewelled one of the crafty members of our church as her and her husband prepare to go home to Cootamundra next week. We had another farewell for them this evening as half the church congregation met at a local chinese restaurant for dinner.

Today we also spent some time running a barbecue at a local hardware store so it has been quite a busy day. The store provides everything except the food and the manpower for charitable organisations to raise some extra funds so we like to take advantage of this offer whenever we can.

That's it from me for this week. I hope you all had a good one.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment