Wednesday, May 2, 2012

WIP Wednesday 02.05.2012

Hello and welcome to another WIP Wednesday. Since I finished Tommy Turtle last week and I haven't decided what toy I'm going to start next I only have 8 WIPs at the moment. I know that sounds a lot and I still need to finish more than I start before the end of the year if I'm going to keep my New Years Resolution (does anybody actually manage to do that?) but I figure that I won't get bored this way. All 8 projects have seen some progress this week, although some have seen more than others.

And now, in no particular order, here are the projects I've been working on this week.

Rose Clan Dress Tartan Rug
 A few more chains have been woven in on this one.

Second Sleeve of Hoodie - Dawg by Drew Emborsky
 I think I'm almost finished this, I'll need to check it against the first one then sew everything together. I'm still not sure what I'm going to do about the hood and the pocket yet, but here's still plenty of time as I don't intend on wearing this one this year.

Crochenit Cot Blanket
 Just a couple more rows added to this one.

Back of Left Glove - Men's Afghan Stitch Gloves.
 I should probably post an update on the TCAL group that this is part of. I'm almost up to the fingers.

Slanted Scarf
 It's very hard to see the progress on this, but there has been some.

4th Segment of the Daffodil Teacloth
 I've finished the increase portion so, at least on this segment, the rows aren't going to get any bigger.

Squares in Squares Blanket
 It's funny how I manage to get at least one photo where the colours just don't show up properly and this one seems to do it every week. I'm kinda regretting making the centre square so small as I may need to find some more colours to finish this one off.

Toddler's Jacket - Zoom by Ellen Gormley
Only a few more rows left to do on the first sleeve then I can start on the other.

That's all my progress for this week. Sue didn't give me any of her projects to photograph so you will have to wait a little while to see what she is working on.

As usual, checkout Tami's Amis, Ginny's Yarn Along, Kristine's Ambassador Crochet and Nicole's Keep Calm, Craft On to see what other's have been making this week.

Richard.

4 comments:

  1. Your blanket is really coming along nicely, love seeing all the colors. Same for the slanted scarf...very pretty. Pretty soon those 2 will move to the finished object pile, looks like you're close.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow the daffidol teacloth is gorgeous, the white looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got a lot of nice WIPs going on! I like the bright colors on that blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a lot of neat stuff going on!
    I have creepy critters in mind to crochet for gifts this year but don't have a start on them yet.
    I also want to make the crochet topped towels too.

    ReplyDelete