Wednesday, March 28, 2012

WIP Wednesday 28-03-2012

Hi all, I have made quite a bit of progress on a few others and even managed to finish something (which I will show off on Friday). I even have a picture of Sue's latest WIP.

Here are the WIPs.

Daffodil Teacloth
3 segments done and the 4th started. This is getting so big that I'm having trouble fitting it on the table so I don't know how I'm going to take photos of it once it is complete.

Tommy Turtle
Just need to finish the third leg, make the fourth and the tail and I'll be ready to put the body together, then I'll need to make the shell.

Palm of left glove
A little more then I do the thumb.

Second Sleeve of Hoodie - Dawg by Drew Emborsky
Just a little bit of progress here.

Crochenit Cot Blanket
Another change of colour here.

Slanted Scarf
A few more rows have been added to this.

Toddler's Jacket - Zoom by Ellen Gormley
Just a couple of more rows to go on the body.

On Sue's needles at the moment.

Bunting in Australian Colours
Sue started these at the request of Vic Minett in Coventry. Vic has been asking for people that can't make it to the knit-a-thon that's happening in April to make bunting, but most of them are being asked to make it in UK colours. If you live in the Coventry area and can knit then you need to get yourself to the knit-a-thon that's happening on the 12th of April.

That's it from Sue and me. Checkout Tami's Amis, Nicole's "Keep Calm, Craft On", Kristine's WIP Wednesday and Ginny's "Yarn Along" for more WIPs.

Richard.

6 comments:

  1. All the projects are looking great. Love the color changes of the baby cot blanket....but my favorite is still the slanted scarf. Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to see more progress next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your projects are looking good. That tea cloth... WOW! It's really going to be a special piece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of great progress as usual!! I can't wait to see what the turtle looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your projects are looking good. I really like the colors on the baby cot blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm confused by your pictures of Bunting? I think of a Baby snuggle sack of sorts when I hear the word Bunting. What are triangles? How are you going to use them? Awesome headway on all your projects!

    ReplyDelete