Friday, March 2, 2012

FO Friday 02-03-2012

Well, it's Friday and time to show off my FO for this week. As promised, this weeks FO has nothing to do with towels.

Wine Glass Socks
I'm still debating as to whether I should publish the pattern for these as nobody has ever asked for it. I can remember looking for a pattern myself and not being able to find one, which is why I wrote my own,  but it seems that I'm the only person that wants to make these.

As usual, check out Tami's Amis for more FO Friday goodness.

Richard.


5 comments:

  1. I've seen these before and even made a few, they're such a neat idea. Great for housewarming gits and hostess gifts! I like your take on them...nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, from the picture I'm not sure...are they a bit elastic in that they pull up around the edge of the glass?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, they fit much the same way as a steering wheel cover.

      Delete
  3. So pretty! Love the idea of perfectly appropriate wine coasters. I would definitely put up a pattern on Ravelry, if I were you—this is a great project for scraps/leftovers, and people always need those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful. A friend of mind was looking for a pattern like this to make wine glass coasters for an upcoming wedding. Please let us know if you decide to publish your pattern.

    ReplyDelete