Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Theme-a-licious - Jardin January

I wasn't planning on joining in with the theme-a-licious posts but, since January is about gardens, and I happen to be making a daffodil teacloth, I figured I might as well, so here is my contribution to the garden.

2 fifths of a daffodil teacloth
If you want to see who else has been contributing to the garden, check out

Theme-a-licious Jardin January Wrap-Up

Don't expect me to contribute to the Fangirl February part of this theme-a-licious year because it just isn't my kinda thing.

Richard.


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful teacloth and just perfect for January's theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning teacloth and fits into the theme beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, it'd have to be "FanBOY" February for you! =)

    That daffodil teacloth is just stunning. I'm so glad you joined in the link party for Jardin January since people will get to see something different when they visit you!

    ReplyDelete