Wednesday, December 21, 2011

WIP Wednesday 21-12-2011

Hi All,

Another Wednesday and more progress to show you. There were a couple of projects that didn't get added to but a few that did and here they are.

Crochenit Cot Blanket
A couple more rows have been added to this and I'm getting close to another colour change.

Sleeve of Jumper (Dawg by Drew Emborsky)
This is taking way more yarn than I expected and I'm wondering if I have enough to do the hood and pocket. I may need to order more. It's also turning out way bigger than expected and I'm wondering how big American's arms are because this is going to be very loose on me.

Toddler's Jacket (Zoom by Ellen Gormley)
I have also run into trouble with this as I have run our of yarn with about 6 rows to go on the body. I will have to see if I can get some more tomorrow night, I just hope I can get a dye lot that close enough that it won't be noticeable.

These aren't the only things I have been working on this week so you will have to come back on Friday to see one of the other projects, and Tuesday for a special tutorial edition to see another.

For more WIP Wednesday goodness, check out Tami's Amis.

Richard.

3 comments:

  1. I love the toddler jacket. If you run out, can you just use another color as trim?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely soft colours on the baby rug :))
    You are motoring along very nicely with your projects, do you keep a record of your yearly progress??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that toddler's jacket. What a great color for a baby!

    ReplyDelete