Wednesday, November 16, 2011

WIP Wednesday 16-11-2011

Another Wednesday and more progress to show.

I started my first intarsia project.

Tunisian Crochet Intarsia Table Runner
The pattern actually call for a cross stitch pattern on a Tunisian simple stitch backing but I thought I would try it as intarsia anyway. It look like a simple enough pattern but it sure gets messy once you get a few colour changes happening.

I have completed the front of my hoodie.

Front of Hoodie
And started on the first sleeve.

Sleeve of Hoodie
Finished the first sleeve of the Toddler's Jacket

Tunisian Crochet Toddler's Jacket (Zoom by Ellen Gormley)
And also added a few more rows to the crochenit cot blanket.

Crochenit Cot Blanket
And even managed to finish off a couple of teapot cosies that I will show off on Friday.

As usual, check out Tami's Amis for more WID Wednesday goodness.

Richard.

1 comment:

  1. I am amazed at the number of items you churn out..
    The stitch in your hoodie, what is it ??
    Thanks for stopping by my blog today.. :))
    The pic in the header is of Ben Lomond, and the Fingal Valley Tasmania. A Sneak Peek of where I spend my Summer Days ..

    ReplyDelete