Saturday, November 5, 2011

The Week That Was 05-11-2011

It's been another busy week here on the border. We've had our usual gym and aqua sessions, although we skipped the gym on Thursday because Sue's brother and his wife were calling in on their way back from Tassie.

It seems I may need to review my to-do list again due to an email I received last night. The lady that I sold a couple of teapot cosies to earlier in the year wants 2 more! I got most of one done today, just need to sew it up and make some flowers for it. I put aside the yarn for the second and I expect that I will be able to get the body of it done tomorrow. The flowers are always a bit fiddly so they will take a little while to put together.

Tomorrow morning at church is going to be kinda special as I'm presenting the crest rug to our officers. This is something I planned to do when I first started making it although I didn't know at that time that I would be presenting it at Albury Corps on planned giving Sunday, but that's the Lord's timing for you.

That's it from me for this week, hope everyone had a good week wherever you you were and whatever you were doing.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment