Thursday, October 6, 2011

Blogtoberfest Day 6

I'm not sure if I can keep up a blog a day for a whole month without boring everyone to tears, but I'm going to try.

Today I thought I would review my to-do list (which seems to be getting a little out of control).

Current Work In Progress:

Rose Clan Dress Tartan Rug (this one isn't making much progress while I concentrate on getting a few things done for the markets)
Tunisian Crochet Blanket (only need to do 4 more squares, finish the border and sew in the ends)
Crochenit Cot Blanket (trying a method for doing rows that are longer than the hook)
Knitted Scarf (it has almost reach 6' long, not sure how much longer to make it but it doesn't seem long enough yet)
Toddlers Jacket (started a new one with yarn I bought specifically for these)
Jumper (sweater to you Americans) for me
Christmas trees (I've finished 2 so far but haven't decorated them yet)

Things I'm itching to get started on:

Doily in #50 cotton (I've had the pattern for a while)
Tunisian Crochet Dishcloth (for tutorial I want to write)
Crochenit Knee Rug (same as Cot Blanket and will also use up some of my stash of 8ply)
Crocheted Slocks
Something from my "99 Granny Squares" book
Something in Tunisian Crochet Lace (I'm thinking of modifying Ellen's Jacket pattern by substituting a lace stitch in the main body of the pattern)
Something from Ellen's new book.
A doily from an old pattern book I bought today.
Tunisian Crochet Intarsia
Crochet Intarsia (I have been looking at some pictures to do for these last two)

I'm trying to cut down to 4 or 5 active projects at a time but I'm having difficulties. I figure if I can get it down to one crochet, one knit, one crochenit, and one tunisian project things will get done a little quicker.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment