Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Blogtoberfest Day 4

Greetings all. I would like to thank all my loyal readers for their suggestions on how I should celebrate my blogaversary, but since no one let me know what those suggestion were there doesn't seem to be any point in doing so. :)

Instead I tell you a little about our evening at church. Sue and I attended a concert this evening. The performers were the Watoto Choir. These children form Uganda really know how to praise the lord with singing and dancing. A real energetic group. And all this in spite of the hardships that they have had to endure. It was a great night!

Richard.

1 comment:

  1. I love hearing how different cultures praise God. One of my favorite services was in Hawaii where a family from the Marshall Islands sang. It was jarring at first, but so nice to hear honest praise and think about all the diversity we'll hear in heaven!

    ReplyDelete