Wednesday, September 21, 2011

WIP Wednesday 21-09-2011

Another Wednesday is here and it's time to show off my progress.

Another square has been added here.

Tunisian Crochet Mitred Square Blanket
A couple of rows have been added to a cot blanket.

Crochenit Cot Blanket
And the front of my hoodie has been started.

Front of Hoodie
I have worked on one other item but that one is finished so you will have to wait until Friday to see it.

As usual, check out Tami's Amis for more WIP Wednesday goodness.

Richard.

4 comments:

  1. That's a lot of long-term projects! I think I'd go crazy if I didn't have any instant gratification projects to do along with them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would too go crazy if I had that many projects that took longer to get done. I suppose when you get bored with one you just work on one of the others. I usually like having one long term and one short term project going-knit or crochet-so when I'm getting ready to give up on the long term I can start a short term and destress a little.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Tunisian crochet mitred square blanket is looking terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work on the rug, it's coming together very nicely.

    ReplyDelete