Wednesday, September 14, 2011

WIP Wednesday 14-09-2011

Another Wednesday has arrived and plenty of progress to report.

A few more rows have been added to the crochenit cot blanket.

Crochenit Cot Blanket
A few more inches have been added to my knitted scarf.

Knitted Scarf
I'm not sure how long to make this. If I use up all the yarn it may rival Dr Who's scarf from the Tom Baker days.

Another row of squares on the tunisian crochet mitred square blanket has been completed.

Tunisian Crochet Mitred Square Blanket
I don't have enough of this yarn to make 2 more rows so I will have to call it quits after the next row.

The back of my hoodie is complete.

Back of Hoodie for me
Time to start working on the front.

I did also make some progress on the tartan rug but not enough to show in a photo. I'm having some trouble deciding how big to make it as I don't think I have enough yarn to do a full 2 repeats of the pattern.

The other things I've worked on this week are complete so you will need to come back on Friday to see them.

Check out Tami's Amis for more WIP Wednesday goodness.

Richard.

5 comments:

  1. You've made so much progress! I love the Tunisian Crocheted blanket. It's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That IS a lot of progress!! I can't wait to see how the hoodie "shapes up".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am continuing to love that Tunisian mitred throw. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have made a lot of progress! I am really liking that mitered blanket. The visual is very nice. I'll have to try one out when I get caught up on the other things I need to do. Can't wait to see what you have done on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW you're really chipping away on lots of projects. LOVE the blue in your second scarf...very pretty.

    ReplyDelete