Friday, September 9, 2011

FO Friday 09-09-2011

It still doesn't feel like I've achieved much this week although I did manage to make a few things, and here they are.

I made a bonnet to go with the coat that the neighbour wanted.


Baby's Bonnet

Then I made a pair of bootees to complete the ensemble but realised that I used a hook that was 2 sizes too big (should have read the pattern instead of working from memory).


Baby's Bootees
So then I got out a smaller hook and made a second pair of booties.

2nd Pair of Bootees
And just to show what a difference using the wrong hook can make I took a photo of both pairs side by side.

Two pair of Bootees done to the same pattern but with different sized hooks.
I'm not sure what's happened to the FO Friday post over at Tami's Amis but I'll try to come back later with a link.

Richard.

Edit: Tami's Amis appears to have been delayed due to a power outage but has been posted now.

1 comment:

  1. Bonnet and booties are adorable. It is interesting to see the difference in size when you change hooks.

    Making rounds a bit late, never seem to have enough time.

    ReplyDelete