Saturday, August 27, 2011

The Week That Was 27-08-2011

Another busy week has almost finished. This week we finished moving everything out of the old place, cleaned up, handed back the keys, visited the doctor and the chiro and took our craft to the Benalla "Make it, bake it, grow it" markets.


The markets today weren't great, but at least we passed our "break even" amount which means that we covered the stall fee, insurance and petrol costs with a little bit to spare. Today's sales mean that I have a bit more to add to my to-do list, just some hand towels and a bonnet and booties set.

Last weekend I had my first sale through my Madeit store only to discover that the tea cosy that had been bought wasn't in stock. I must have sold it at a local market and forgot to remove it from Madeit. It turned out that the woman that bought it wanted 2 of them so I agreed to make her another and explained about the first. She was quite OK with it and let me know what colours she wanted the replacement in as well as the second one.

That's it for this week.

Richard.

1 comment:

  1. Well done on your sale :))
    Now you will be able to relax a little and sort things out :)) All the best :))

    ReplyDelete