Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Week That Was 13-08-2011

Another week of pain, but I'm a little closer to finding out the cause. From what the doctor told me there is little they can do in the way of treatment so it looks like anti-inflammatories and pain management for me. I get the results of a CT scan that I had on Thursday back next Friday.

On another note, we signed a lease on another property yesterday and have started preparations for moving. It means that we will be without internet for part of next week while things get moved over to the new abode, and it will probably mean that my crochet and knitting efforts will slow down for the duration. I'm sure I'll find some time to do it though.

We had a few church friends over the last couple of days to help with the packing and such. With both Sue and myself somewhat incapacitated they were a great help. We've already managed to take a load of stuff over (everything that was stored in the storeroom) and have reloaded the storeroom for the next trip.

That's it for this week's wrap-up, next week is going to be real busy, but not on the crafting front.

Richard.

1 comment:

  1. All the very best for your move, and lets hope they/doctors can fix your shoulder :))
    A big thumbs up to your friends for giving a helping hand :))

    ReplyDelete