Friday, August 12, 2011

FO Friday 12-08-2011

With everything that was going on today (signing a new lease, inspecting the new residence, packing, etc) I almost forgot to take a photo of this week's FO. Those that have been following my WIPW posts have probably worked out what it is already, but here it is.

Panda
I have already had thoughts about how I could use this pattern to make bears of any colour. How about a clown bear with each part made in a different colour? I might have to try that one day.

I won't be doing an FO Friday post next Friday as I will be too busy moving, all my spare yarn is all packed away and none of my current projects are anywhere near finished.

As usual, check out Tami's Amis for more FO Friday goodness.

Richard.

6 comments:

  1. Why just bears? With a few ear modifications you could have other animals, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This pattern in an eyelash yarn would be interesting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bear! I've seen bears in my LYS that are made with eyelash yarn, they do look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Good luck with the move. Did you label the yarn boxes so that you can unpack them first?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Hope the move goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's lovely, Richard!

    Hope your packing and moving is going well :)

    ReplyDelete