Saturday, June 25, 2011

The week that was 25-06-11

It has been another eventful week with Sue finally getting a date for her operation. She will be going under the knife on the 7th of July. If they keep her in hospital for the 10 days that has been indicated to her she will still be there on her birthday. I did promise her a cup cake with a candle but she didn't seem overly excited about that.

Last night we headed into town for the scouts and guides gang show. Those kids were quite talented and we thoroughly enjoyed it.

Today has been a long day as we had the alarm set for 5am so that we could be in Benalla before 7:30 to set up for today's market. We didn't sell much today, which was a bit disappointing. I did sell the robot so I will have to add that to my to-do list but I won't bore you with the details of the full list today. I have almost 2 months now to try and get a few of those items off the list as we won't be doing any markets next month. Sue doesn't want me spending too much time away from home while she is recovering.

1 comment: