Wednesday, March 9, 2011

WIP Wednesday 09/03/2011

I know some people use separate blog post to show their completed items and the progress on the incomplete items but figure that completing a project show more progress than adding to an incomplete one, so, here is my only completed project this week.

Tommy Turtle.
This is the fourth turtle I've made from this pattern. The first sold within 2 weeks of completion and 2 others were ordered by a friend after seeing the first. Lets see how this one does.

While I have made progress on the other 4 projects that I have on the go at the moment, only one of them is significant enough for it to be visible in a photo.

Rose Clan Hunting Tartan Rug.
I actually pulled out every second chain that I had already threaded and re-threaded them so that they were offset from the others. I think that it looks better that way.

Sue has also made progress on her tartan rug.

Murray of Athol Tartan Rug.
She thought she had actually finished it but I noticed, while I was setting it up for this photo, that there were a few threads to be woven in or snipped.

That's most of what we've been doing this week. Hopefull I will have a bit more to show on the other projects next week.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment