Saturday, December 11, 2010

The week that was #8

I had another week of the usual business in Lavington this week. Managed to crochet a few towel tops and started on a tea cosy in between going to the gym, shopping, band practice and looking after Sue.

We both managed to finish our projects today, Sue's project was a baby blanket that she started some time ago, and mine was the tea cosy that I started on Thursday. I will have photos of both sometime next week.

I have been thinking about what to do with this blog now that I have showed off all the things that I and my wife have made, not that we won't be making more but because I don't know that I will have finished articles every day of the week. There are at least three items that I need to get photos of, and I probably will have a couple more tea cosies done this week, but what then. I have decided that I will post pictures of any completed items as I complete them but will also post pictures of my uncompleted projects, so, on Wednesdays, I will be doing a WIP Wednesday post (I know it's not original) so be prepared to see a few UFO pictures this week. Next week I will only post pictures of those WIPs that have actually progressed as I sure you don't want to see the same pictures over and over again.

I was reading a blog last night that asked the question "Why are you proud to be you?" and while I gave the answer "Because I know that I am loved just the way I am" I have been thinking that I should have given a more complete answer and included who I was loved by. I could go into a big list of family, friends and church people but that wasn't really what I was thinking about at the time. I think the main reason I didn't include who I was loved by was because the blog I was commenting on was written by someone who was obviously not a christian and the person I was thinking about was God, so  the complete answer to the question is "Because I know that I am loved by God just the way I am!".

I hope you all have a blessed week.

Richard.

1 comment:

  1. thanks Richard,
    I think if you have a pic of your WIP everynow and again would be fine.. even pics of the state you live in.. anything that is of interest.. I see you are in a band ... that in itself is of interest..
    have a blessed day :))

    ReplyDelete