Saturday, December 4, 2010

The week that was #7

I finished the every day printed towels and started on the Christmas prints. I will take photos of the tricot tops that I've made using multiple colours of cotton just so you can see how they turned out but I'll leave that for next week.

I have been to the gym 3 times this week and I'm really feeling it across the shoulders. I do hope that means that it is doing me good.

Sue also went 3 times this week but didn't finish her session yesterday because her knee gave out. When I got down to the pool I found her sitting on the steps waiting for me to help her out.

We didn't get the showers and storm that were predicted today so we actually managed to get a couple of loads of washing out and dry. This is the first day for some time that it hasn't rained and the prediction every day this week has been the same, "shower or two, possible storms", and looking at the rain prediction map, it's going to be pretty much the same for the foreseeable future, although Monday might be dry. The problem with all this moisture around is, with the increase in temperature, it's getting quite sticky. Since I know it's going to get hot, I would prefer it to be a dry heat.

I can't take anything off my to-do list yet even though I finished one lot of towels as the first item is "hanging towels" and I'm still working on "hanging towels". I might change my priorities once I have finished the Christmas towels as I really need to get some tea cosies done.

No comments:

Post a Comment